Did you ever face a situation where you can’t continue your work at office because you do not know the password of a resource managed by a colleague? Security is a great thing, but often it comes in the way of productivity even within a trusted group. Enter Passbolt.
Passbolt is for those information which are not as critical as your system or back account details and can be shared among a group of people working together, the most common example of which is a team in an office.
Passbolt works as a Firefox extension at the time of writing. A Chrome extension and a cmdline client are under development.
- Share passwords with team
- Search and filter on passwords
- Manage user privileges
- Edit and review password complexity
- Import and export OpenPGP keys
- Authenticate using OpenPGP keys
- Can integrate with email or chat clients
- Extensible by design with published APIs
- Open source and free
You can try the demo and install the Firefox extension from the Passbolt website.