Papyrus is a fresh Qt5 based notes manager with a polished interface. It is a fork of the Kaqaz Note Manager targeting a better interface, security and faster performance. The application maintains a list of notes.
- Notes management by means of labels and categories
- Sorting notes by day
- A user-interface different from other applications
- Advance and Smart searching in notes
- To-Do papers
- Backing up notes
- Encrypted synchronization via Dropbox among all your devices
- Supporting left-to-right and right-to-left languages
- Sharing papers with other applications
- Assigning password for protecting notes
- Attach map and weather to note informations automatically
- Attaching photos, audio files and folders to any note
- Search on papers by location
- Capability of running and sync data on all operating systems (Android, Windows, Linux, Mac and soon other operating systems)
- Free and open source (GPLv3)
- Canvas for painting
- Search on papers using weather and temperature, your notes wrote.
- Can move data to sd-card (on old phones)
- Status and statistics page for notes
- Synchronizing files
Papurus installers for multiple platforms can be downloaded from its home page (linked below). deb packages for Ubuntu are available.