Over a long time Pixlr has been my favourite online editor to quickly edit images for this website. Came across a brand new gorgeous looking online image editor today – Polarr. Polarr boasts of powerful editing capabilities with a collaborative approach.
Let’s take a look:
- Social approach to photo editing where you can share your style.
- Full-featured image editing capabilities.
- Create, manage in albums and share immediately after editing.
- Offers a paid storage option – Polarr Box.
- It has powerful features available in the industry standard editor Adobe Lightroom.
The editor loads quickly and includes options to:
- Import/export photos
- Create a dynamic style
- Show transformed image in thumbnails below small image
- A clean interface where you can find the options quickly
- The image transformations can be seen visually while applying using sliders
- Large number of image transformations options to challenge any pro-grade image editor
Polarr offers powerful image transformations and can apply those reasonably fast:
- Zoom, rotate, vertical/original crop
- Basic options:
> tint, exposure
- Lights and shadows:
- HSL colour channels
- Colour curves and tones
- Lens Physics:
> fix barrel
> fix pincushion
- Artificial distortions
> lens fringe
> 3 way colour tone
- Local Adjustment
- Edit watermark text