If you are not familiar with it, SQLite is a relational database management system contained in a C programming library. In contrast to other database management systems, SQLite is not a separate process accessed from the client application, but is an integral part of it. Nowadays SQLite is used by many applications for saving data.
SQLite Database Browser is a visual tool to explore and edit database files saved in SQLite format. It is not a tool to run SQLite commands.
- Simple user interface.
- Create and compact database files.
- Create, define, modify and delete tables.
- Create, define and delete indexes.
- Browse, edit, add and delete records.
- Search records.
- Import and export records as text.
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files.
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files.
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results.
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application.
- Multiplatform. Works on Linux, Windows and Mac.
To install on Ubuntu, run:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linuxgndu/sqlitebrowser $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install sqlitebrowser
Webpage: SQLite Database Browser