As a password manager FPM2 has both its pros and cons. Its features include:
- Passwords are encrypted with AES-256 encryption
- Supports using a key file for enhanced security
- Supports pre-defined actions like copy password or username to clipboard, primary selection
- Allows execution of user-defined actions like launch URL in preferred browser etc.
- Search on the go
- Auto-minimize of lock after preset time
- Has port just for Android other than Linux
- Export the entries as XML (without password) but cannot export as encrypted file. So it’s difficult to save the DB separately. It also makes it difficult to migrate to a different system.