fre:ac is a powerful open source multi-platform audio converter and audio tag editor. Various audio formats are supported and if you want to bring some order into into music collection you can download track information from services like CDDB or freedb. It can also rip music from CDs and utilizes multiple cores if available. You can also run it as a portable application. In summary, it is a very useful tool if you maintain a music collection.
- Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats
- Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support
- Portable application, install on a USB stick and take it with you
- Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs
- Full Unicode support for tags and file names
- Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them
- Multilingual user interface available in 40 languages
- Completely free and open source without a catch
Download fre:ac from here.